Panasonic – QA Automation Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Connected vehicles, along with vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication (collectively known as V2X) are poised to radically transform the transportation industry. CIRRUS by Panasonic is a data aggregation and insights platform born in the Cloud that bridges the digital and physical worlds. The need for this bridge is becoming increasingly more important for Departments of Transportation and their Transportation Operation Centers and will directly impact the safety and efficiency of drivers on our roadways.
Click here to learn more about the Panasonic CIRRUS platform.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The QA Automation Engineer will take ownership of the quality assurance and defect prevention processes for some of our most critical systems and applications. This includes writing automated tests for both front end web applications and backend services, as well as the infrastructure necessary to run those tests in automated build and release pipelines. powerful experiences across the entire V2X ecosystem.
- Build brand new automated tests leveraging several AWS services, including CloudFormation, CodePipeline, S3, Cognito, and more
- Improve existing automated tests and test infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure automation to enhance CI/CD pipelines
- Code reviews, architecture walkthroughs, and cross-functional team knowledge transfer
- Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, retrospectives, standups, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or university in any major field of study
- 3+ years of experience building and running automated tests for Internet-facing services and applications via REST and/or GraphQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and problem analysis skills
- A knack for breaking things (and putting them back together)
- Experience with Jira or other project management software
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Free/Open Source Software (FOSS) projects or on teams that heavily utilize FOSS preferred
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.