Panasonic – Logistics Transformation Project Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
PNA Logistics prides itself on delivering Lean solutions across a wide range of logistics functions. The ideal candidate will have a can-do spirit and assist Management in with projects by coordinating information, providing data analysis, and contributing to the overall strategy and project performance evaluation. This is a great opportunity to receive Lean Six Sigma training, assist in the establishment of a PMO and to learn and grow with a team committed to excellence.
What you will get to do:
PNA Logistics prides itself on delivering Lean solutions across a wide range of logistics functions. The key to our success is largely dependent on stellar program/project management. We’re currently searching for a Project Analyst to join our ranks to support a highly visible logistics transformation program. The ideal candidate will have a can-do spirit and a proven ability to help drive a project from start to finish by coordinating information, providing support through data analysis, and contributing to overall strategy and performance evaluation. This position is responsible for project documentation, monitoring, and lean methodology deployment.
This position will also directly support the VP of PNA Logistics and the PNA Logistics Leadership Team on departmental administrative tasks, team culture initiatives, team developmental support and event/meeting coordination. This highly connected and visible role within our team is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated candidate to build executive communication skills, develop presentation preparation expertise, and experience in creating detail-oriented deliverables. Confidentiality, professionalism and courteousness are paramount with the sensitive information this candidate will be entrusted with understanding.
Objectives of this Role:
- Track and analyze project initiatives that drive logistics transformation
- Track and analyze project assessment KPIs and processes for evaluation and improvement
- Support and drive project standards of customer satisfaction, schedule, quality, cost and performance
- Support the PNA Logistics Leadership Team with administrative tasks, team culture initiatives, team transformation and development support and event/meeting coordination
- Create and prepare executive level presentations
- Report program/project status and dashboards to Executive/Sr. Leadership on a regular basis
Logistics Transformation Project Analysis and Tracking:
- Work closely with Program Manager to input and track the scope, deliverables, required resources, schedule, budget, and sequencing for new initiatives with standardized reports
- Track the progress of requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors to drive project success
- Complete budget inputs and updates for projects to allow the leadership to be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver Executive Level program/project reports and briefings
- Support the implementation of benchmark project governance structure and tracking
Lean Operations Champion:
- Provide knowledge, vision and dedicated focus required to maintain a lean continuous improvement environment
- Study, learn and implement Lean program management, problem solving, process improvement and continuous improvement in multiple areas of our business
- Facilitate structured problem-solving initiatives by utilizing proven lean concepts
- Leverage Lean Methodologies and lead peers and associates through continuous improvement Kaizen Events
- Serve as a teacher, educating the entire organization on the importance of lean
- Inspire teammates to embrace Lean principles and drive a lean culture into logistics
- Drive data-based decision making for continuous improvement of customer operations through KPI management and lean best practices.
- Work well with all levels of employees and navigate through the organizational roadblocks
Support the PNA Logistics Leadership Team with Executive Assistant Duties:
- Complete administrative tasks such as:
- Creates and manages expense reports for VP and Director level leadership
- Manage travel arrangements for VP and Director level leadership
- Maintain Org Charts and Service Center Contact lists
- Prepare executive presentations and monthly reports
- Take minutes and publish actions during management and executive meetings
- Support team culture initiatives by creating a calendar of events and conducting event planning and execution with the full support of the VP of PNA Logistics
- Support team transformation, development support and event/meeting coordination with the input and support from department VP and Director level leadership
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Logistics or related area. MBA is a plus
- 2+ years of project analysis experience, preferably supporting Logistics and Operations teams
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Lean Continuous Improvement Experience and/or certifications a plus
- PMP Certifications and/or ASCM/APICS Certifications a plus
- Executive assistant experience a plus
- Problem solving - Displayed excellence in project analysis and project support when faced with challenges
- Customer Oriented – Attentive and responsive to customer (internal and external) concerns
- Results Focused – Identifies, confronts and overcomes barriers to successful completion of a task or project
- Self-Aware – Aware of impact on others; aware of strengths and weaknesses and how to use them best
- Collaborative – Encourages a participative process; has a “win-win” orientation and teamwork focus
- Adaptable – Capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks at once
- Organized – Arranges work in an orderly way; has an orderly state of mind and approach to work
- Initiative – Proactive; makes things happen; takes the first step.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally to customers & suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that support clear and timely written and verbal updates
- Travel less than 5%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.