Maintain and manage the District's StoreConnect Program including monitoring and developing product maintenance programs based upon identified opportunities.
1. In cooperation with District Area Service Manager, creates proposals for additional service work to address repairs that are identified
2. Monitor sites for non-automated actionable events, creates in a way that can be score carded, works with District leadership and assigned service technician on diagnosis and repair, and reports out on findings.
3. Develop and implement a Preventative Maintenance program based on opportunities identified by StoreConnect.
4. Work with the ASM to visit customer sites throughout the territory addressing difficult or complex problems identified through the StoreConnect program.
5. Advise the ASM, Dispatcher or Technicians responsible for StoreConnect sites of additional work identified by StoreConnect to be performed while on site (maximizing activity during non-Overtime hours).
6. Work with the StoreConnect team directly to provide feedback, support for alert improvements, and new algorithms requests and development.
7. Track performance of StoreConnect sites and reports out the results monthly. Manage customer Service Level Agreements requirements for StoreConnect contracts.
8. Work with ASM to ensure that store walk-thorough and site surveys are completed.
9. Coordinate with ASM for assigned areas, the completion of building surveys of HVAC and refrigeration equipment/controls and operational costs and validation of preliminary information for leadership.
10. Analyze data and construct validation reports for repairs and findings for customers and resolve major deviations from scope with team after project scope validation.
11. Responsible for data mining by identifying possible cost-saving opportunities or risk items that will occur on various projects.
12. Assist the District Leadership Team in establishing a viable value proposition for implementing StoreConnect in the market, including specific applications of Return on Investment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent refrigeration technical experience required.
- 5+ years of refrigeration technical experience with Hussmann, preferred
- Clean driving record with a valid driver's license
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Enhanced PC skills required (Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Mechanical aptitude with advanced electrical knowledge
- Must exhibit determination in issue investigation and resolution
- Ability to collaborate and be an alliance builder
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule