Panasonic – Project Manager Internal
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Internal Project Manager will be responsible for managing and tracking scope, schedule and budget for internal projects related primarily to vendors and subcontractors for the Cirrus by Panasonic team. The successful candidate will have a broad project management skillset, strong attention to detail and ability to build strong relationships and work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders. We are a growing team and this is an exciting opportunity to get in at the beginning stages of our PMO development and make a significant impact on this area of the business. In additional to day to day project activities this position will work closely with the Sr. Program Manager to continue to define vendor and supplier project needs and refine and document existing processes, templates and tools.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring project schedules, RAID, budgets and expenditures
- Preparing materials, attending, leading and participating in internal and external meetings
- Owning assigned vendor, supplier and subcontractor dashboards that capture KPI’s on budgets, key milestones, and overall health and reports out to internal teams
- Managing and tracking the creation of agreements, SOWs, change requests and related documentation
- Working with the Sr. Program Manager and other internal staff to define and document internal project management processes relating to subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Undertaking other project tasks as required
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced competency in Microsoft applications
- Prior experience managing scope, schedule and budget for external and internal customers
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Familiarity and prior experience with Smartsheets a plus
- PMP or related certification a plus
- A true team player – flexible about your role
- Always learning something new
- Happiest when working in an innovative space with others
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations and identify existing or potential problems
- Knowledge of presentation and data visualization
- Have high-quality goals, look for ways to make improvements
- Must have the ability to read, interpret, and follow verbal and written instructions, work procedures and other related materials.
- Highly collaborative
- Clear, concise and timely communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to remain organized and self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly
- Must have the ability to effectively and appropriately interface and communicate with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.