Panasonic – Project Coordinator
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Connected vehicles, along with vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication (collectively known as V2X) are poised to radically transform the transportation industry. CIRRUS by Panasonic is a data aggregation and insights platform born in the Cloud that bridges the digital and physical worlds. The need for this bridge is becoming increasingly more important for Departments of Transportation and their Transportation Operation Centers and will directly impact the safety and efficiency of drivers on our roadways.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Assist Sr. Project Manager in organizing ongoing projects involving monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in customer and supplier/subcontractor meetings and ensuring project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures and preparing presentation materials for internal and external meetings
- Organizing, attending and participating in internal and external meetings
- Creating and distributing meeting minutes
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Working with Sr. Project Manager to document internal project management needs/processes relating to subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- This role reports to the CIRRUS/V2X PM.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study preferred
- Three years’ experience in related field
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience managing schedules and budgets
- Prior experience working with customers and suppliers directly or indirectly
- Prior experience with contract management (MSAs, SOWs)
- Prior experience with Procurement processes and tools
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Familiarity and prior experience with Smartsheets and Adobe Creative suites a plus.
- Travel to customers and suppliers on a regular cadence, up to 25%.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.