Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who We Are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
· Manages the OEM, program prioritization and or CR requirements for the Program Management Organization. This includes interaction with functional departments; Engineering, Logistics, Product Support, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Osaka and Regional Offices to ensure timely delivery. Manage OEM demand oversee department SharePoint/teams site, and provide status and metrics. Support the Change Request or prioritization process by attending daily meetings and providing tracking updates/ metrics. Could create and manage applicable department QOP and WI documentation.
· Demand Management
· Manage the Airbus demand process using in-depth knowledge of Panasonic products, services and program priorities to align product delivery dates with OEM.
· Using in-depth knowledge of Panasonic supply chain and logistics, analyze OEM’ request against capacity, priority, and availability to negotiate requested demand dates with OEM.
· Analyze impacts and work with Material Planning to manage expedite requests and make decisions to move demand dates based on their response and the affect the decision will have on the program demand priority matrix.
· Analyze demand date changes based on knowledge of PMO program priorities, supply chain capabilities and any contractual rules that may apply.
· Manage the OEM schedule date entry in the PMO Program Table working with the PMO teams to establish and maintain proper methodology and escalate non-compliance as needed.
· Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Airbus procurement managers.
· Manage Demand Planning through CPL accuracy by ensuring that the PMO teams comply with establish protocols. Analyze, revise and manage the CPL creation process as dictated by changing OEM requirements.
· Analyze, maintain and revise Program CPL requirement instructions and QOP’s based on changing needs of customers and suppliers.
· Conduct intradepartmental training on CPL creation and the Demand Management Process.
· Support Business Analyst and OEM in maintaining and provide weekly demand status reports both internally and to OEM to determine on-time deliver rates.
· Support business Analyst and OEM management with on-time deliver metrics and provide recommendations on process improvement to senior management.
· Support semi-annual OEM Supplier Performance Review Meetings.
· Change Request Process and or program prioritization process by facilitating weekly aging metrics and analysis.
· Analyze Change Request reporting data and provide recommendations for process improvement to senior management.
· Participate in daily meetings and provide updates to the PMO team.
· Follow-up on past due demand responses.
· Department Operations Support
· Analyze departmental needs and update the PMO Teams site obtaining input from PMO internal users as required.
· Document standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to end-users.
· Manage ad hoc departmental operations and training requirements as needed.
· Back up PMO Change Request Analysts as needed.
· Provide process training for Level I PMO Operations Analysts as needed.
· Provide guidance and develops decision making skills of the Level I PMO Operations Analyst as needed.
The salary or hourly wage range of $58,500 – $105,300 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
What We’re Looking For:
· Associate degree in project administration or business management or 2 additional years relevant work experience as program or project administrator, scheduler or demand planner may be substituted for the degree.
· 5 year relevant work experience as program or project administrator, scheduler or demand planner.
· Experience in aircraft industry highly desired.
· Knowledge of computer and use of software packages (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
· Oracle basic experience highly desired.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management and employees.
· Ability Coordinate with Order Management, PM and Program Administrators and other functional departments.
· Ability to work well under pressure and with people from diverse cultural and political backgrounds.
· Must be outgoing, self-motivated, well organized and detailed oriented.
· Uses professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
· Creative problem solver and able to resolve conflicts and filter conflicting agendas to determine the best path forward.
· Ability for up to 10% domestic travel required.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive flexible paid time off. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP. 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1. Washington residents only are eligible for: Washington’s Family and Medical Leave program and Washington’s Paid Sick Leave program. Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program. All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.