Plan, organize, and direct manufacturing activities for specific areas of the plant to meet established plant objectives. Serve as a teacher, coach and advisor to facilitate teamwork and continued employee development.
- Direct the activities of production employees to meet established production schedules on time and within budget. Has full responsibility/accountability to meet daily production demand.
- Maintain focus on meeting plant objectives in safety, quality, productivity, delivery, and cost.
- Plan daily and weekly work assignments with complete and clear work instructions for all direct and indirect labor reports.
- Facilitate and actively participate in the development and training of hourly employees.
- Drive major change initiatives, such as employee involvement programs.
- Submit reports accurately and on-time as required
- Take corrective action and remedy substandard performance deviations from policies, procedures and processes occurring within the department.
- Use system information to identify and correct root causes of poor productivity, efficiency, utilization and schedule attainment of department goals.
- Demonstrate a professional level of leadership performance in supervising departmental employees.
- Other duties as assigned
• 5-10 Years Experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to including ability to deliver effective presentations. Must also display a high level of attention to the perspectives, needs, and concerns of others.
• Must have demonstrable knowledge of key manufacturing principles and processes.
• Lean training
• Leadership Skills training
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.