As the Production Supervisor II, you will shape and direct manufacturing activities for specific areas of the plant to meet established plant goals. Be a teacher, coach and advisor to facilitate teamwork and continued employee development. You will have full responsibility and accountability to meet daily production demand. You will report to the Production Manager.
- Direct the activities of production employees to meet established production schedules on time and within budget
- Maintain focus on meeting plant objectives in safety, quality, productivity, delivery and cost
- Plan daily and weekly work assignments with complete and clear work instructions for all direct and indirect labor reports
- Facilitate and actively participate in the development and training of hourly employees
- Drive major change initiatives, such as employee involvement programs
- Submit reports accurately and on-time as required
- Take corrective action and remedy substandard performance deviations from policies, procedures and processes occurring within the department
- Use system information to identify and correct root causes of poor productivity, efficiency, utilization and schedule attainment of department goals
- Demonstrate a professional level of leadership performance in supervising departmental employees
- 5+ Years Experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to including ability to give effective presentations
- Display a high level of attention to the perspectives, needs, and concerns of others
- Have demonstrable knowledge of key manufacturing principles and processes
- Lean training
- Leadership Skills training
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.
Production Supervisor II-2
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.