Plan, organize and direct manufacturing activities for specific areas of the plant to meet established plant objectives. Serve as a teacher, coach and advisor to facilitate teamwork and continued employee development.
• Direct the activities of production employees to meet established production schedules on time and within budget. Has full responsibility / accountability to meet daily production demand.
• Maintain focus on meeting plant objectives in safety, quality, productivity, delivery and cost.
• Plan daily and weekly work assignments with complete and clear work instructions for all direct and indirect labor reports.
• Facilitate and actively participate in the development and training of hourly employees.
• Drive major change initiatives, such as employee involvement programs.
• Submit reports accurately and on-time as required
• Take corrective action and remedy substandard performance deviations from policies, procedures and processes occurring within the department.
• Use system information to identify and correct root causes of poor productivity, efficiency, utilization and schedule attainment of department goals.
• Demonstrate a professional level of leadership performance in supervising departmental employees.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5-10 Years Experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to including ability to deliver effective presentations. Must also display a high level of attention to the perspectives, needs, and concerns of others.
• Must have demonstrable knowledge of key manufacturing principles and processes.
• Lean training
• Leadership Skills training
Production Supervisor II
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.