- Direct the activities of production employees to meet established production schedules on time and within budget. Has full responsibility / accountability to meet daily production demand.
- Maintain focus on meeting plant objectives in safety, quality, productivity, delivery and cost.
- Plan daily and weekly work assignments with complete and clear work instructions for all direct and indirect labor reports.
- Facilitate and actively participate in the development and training of hourly employees.
- Drive major change initiatives, such as employee involvement programs.
- Submit reports accurately and on-time as required
- Take corrective action and remedy substandard performance deviations from policies, procedures and processes occurring within the department.
- Use system information to identify and correct root causes of poor productivity, efficiency, utilization and schedule attainment of department goals.
- Demonstrate a professional level of leadership performance in supervising departmental employees.
• 5-10 Years Experience. Must have a minimum of two years experience each in both feeder and assembly departments
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to including ability to deliver effective presentations. Must also display a high level of attention to the perspectives, needs, and concerns of others.
• Must have demonstrable knowledge of key manufacturing principles and processes.
• 6 Sigma – green belt certification
• Lean training
• Leadership Skills training
• OSHA/SafeStart training