Panasonic – Product Marketing Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing support for new product launches, campaigns, product adoption and engagement of our new product initiatives.
- Drive strategic planning, implementation, tracking and reporting of product launches as well as go-to-market programs
- Partner with the product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Develop and deliver on product marketing one-year revenue and attach plans, quarterly forecasts, priorities, promotions and contingency efforts (in partnership with finance)
- Own and drive marketing team activities related to product launches and releases
- Execute, measure, and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement, and product/feature launches
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver integrated launch programs for products, including marketing plans, campaigns messaging, and sales readiness
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS/MS in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience
- 7+years of Product Marketing Management
- Experience with SaaS
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationship to drive business result
- Demonstrated track record that they have operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing landscape
- Experience building positioning, packaging and pricing models
- A deep understanding of branding/messaging, product marketing and product management
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.