Panasonic – Product Manager- Technical Electro-mechanical Connectors exp.
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Understand specific product and technical information on all assigned products.
- Focus on maintaining product knowledge on all changes related to assigned product within factories and market.
- Understand the advantages/disadvantages of our product within the market and for the specific customer application.
- Receive factory training on product to be able to successfully support sales force and customer.
- Establish strong relationship with each factory to support their product. Maintain clear and constant communication with the factory representative.
- Understand all factory issues regarding the product such as production capacity and roadmaps to ensure strong internal and external support.
- Responsible for all factory negotiations for price, warranty, schedule, product allocations, and deliveries.
- Responsible for day to day business decisions related to product management such as pricing, purchasing, gross margin, inventory, and product allocation.
- Assist in establishing the terms and conditions with the factories related to custom and standard product.
- Supports sales force in developing and maintaining close account relationships and satisfying technical customer requirements.
- Provides technical training for sales and representation.
- Develops the strategic product business plans to successfully meet company’s sales and profit goals.
- Work closely with Sales function and the factory to implement a product specific plan taking into consideration the market and factory objectives.
- Tactical management of product group that may include product specialists.
- Manages market information from sales to obtain product at targeted market price from the factory.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & experience:
- A four-year college degree in a business management or technical discipline with a Master’s degree in Business/Engineering are preferred.
- Six or more years of product/industry specific technical or sales experience is required. Ability to work in a complex organization with many points of contact.
- Ability to travel as required by the position.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.