The Distributed Solutions Product Manager is responsible for supporting product development and lifecycle management in a variety of areas across the organization. This includes working with the product management group in efforts to support product strategies and marketing efforts, annual operating plans (AOP), and long-range plans (LRP).
Role and Responsibilities
- Support execution of Strategy, GDP, AOP, and Long-Range Plan
- Full development of distributed solution product platform
- Product management lead for NPI projects
- Manage the product portfolio throughout its lifecycle.
- Financial Reporting / Market Share Reporting.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience and/or product development leadership
- 4+ years product management, marketing, business development, or food retail experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field.
- Strong business and financial acumen including the ability to build business cases
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks with minimal resources and assistance
- Excellent relationship building skills, collaborative with internal and external team members to create solutions to meet client needs
- Food Retail Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Hussmann and Hussmann’s products preferred
- Travel up to 25%