Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech such as Google, Apple, Microsoft as well as hypergrowth startups like Nest, Waymo, Casper.
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We are building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
Drive the product strategy behind our software enabled service for the busy family. Specifically, drive the product strategy for our core platform, consisting of an app for our members, as well as the associated service components. This platform includes a high touch service component from our staff of Yo assistants as well as a marketplace for professional services vendors nationwide. In every product decision, have an eye to both delight and engage our members as well as to build a highly scalable business.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Based on a deep understanding of the problem and user research, drive the definition of our core platform as well as associated services, which include a network of Yo assistants and pros
- At every turn, incorporate features in the product and service which engage and delight members for initial activation and ongoing retention
- Based on an understanding of member need and practical workflows, define the core software app as well as ML-driven Yo assistant product features and workflows
- Partner with the Customer Service team on Yo assistant training, ongoing program development, and trouble shooting difficult situations
- Partner with the Marketing & Business teams on the definition of the value story, member case studies, and the product for both B2B and B2B2C use cases as well as its ROI
- Effectively communicate the prioritization and business rationale to the broader Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams. Partner with these teams on the development of these new workflows and features
- 8+ years of product management experience in the consumer oriented tech enabled services space required
- Ability to think critically and prioritize based on business and member needs
- Strong prior experience driving initial member engagement and retention through product and service features
- Strong business instincts with experience driving highly scalability products and member experiences
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to negotiate, in partnership with finance, third party contracts both to grow existing geographies and enter new ones
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.