Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech such as Google, Apple, Microsoft as well as hypergrowth startups like Nest, Waymo, and Casper.
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It's the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We are building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
To support systems and products that deliver a world class customer experience to Yohana reps and customers
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Conduit between operations + program management + engineering for bug issues, product enhancements, and ticket management
- Specialize support services specific to Yohana to support daily operations
- Designing, reporting, and leveraging operating and product metrics to aid strategic and functional decision-making.
- Find actionable insights through exploratory analysis, impact accounting, and experimentation
- Designing and conducting A/B tests on product features and UX design to optimize performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g., make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business development, analytics, account management or equivalent experience in related fields
- 7-10 years’ experience in a customer experience, product experience, analyst or consultancy role
- Exceptional skills in the areas of interpersonal interactions, professional discretion, confidentiality and accountability
- High degree of initiative and strategic problem solving, focused on ideal outcome vs. most achievable outcome
- Proven track record of development and product implementation experience
- Strong interest in and understanding of the Appliance Repair Industry or related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, especially adept at developing and pitching persuasive presentations and execution plans.
- Able to work effectively as part of a small, proactive team
- Strong technical proficiency with Google Suite, Zendesk, and other CRM systems.
- Ability to work for extended days and weekends during critical points in business development
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events