Assists with day-to-day financial planning tools, costing, pricing and contract administration in order to ensure profitable growth. Provide support of market, business and financial data, reports, and documentation for customer base as it relates to overall product and cost management.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Provides documentation for program/customer profitability cost estimates, analysis, changes, costs impacts, budget tracking and planning support. To include; preparation of quotations; investigation of profit deterioration drivers and identifying opportunities to improve profit.
- Works with Program Management, Sales, and Engineering to prepare quotations and analysis of program profitability. Support G-PMP, 4-Corners, and other quotation related meetings
- Takes an active role in supporting design-to-cost and change control activities and tracking the progress of such activities. Will work closely with Program Management, Purchasing, and Engineering to identify cost reduction opportunities and calculate the impact to program profitability.
- Assists with annual business plan and mid-term plan development in conjunction with Accounting, Engineering, Program Management, Sales, and other functions, and prepare presentations for executive level review.
- Provides analytical support to Business Units and Executive team to include profitability; resource management; BU/BD revenue and FOH analysis.
- Updates data in financial planning and modeling tools.
- Assists in creating basic quotation packages with input from Product Manager and other Program Managers.
- Conducts financial product cost modeling per company financial structures.
- Supports and assists with costs, volumes, Engineering development summaries, pricing and price trends for all products in business plan.
- Four-year college degree in business/marketing, finance or a related field.
- Knowledge of Cost/Pricing in Manufacturing environment preferred.\
- Familiarity in developing quotations and understanding cost development
- Basic understanding of business practices, planning, and cost accounting
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows based databases.
- SAP Experience is preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.