Panasonic – Product Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As a Product Analyst at YO Labs, you'll be expected to leverage your analytical expertise, product sense, and interpersonal skills to drive a variety of high-impact projects.
- Define and monitor key product and user metrics; investigate changes in metrics and propose next steps (this will be done in collaboration with product and business strategy teams)
- Analyzing the customer experience and product performance data to extract meaningful insights to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, etc…)
- Designing, reporting, and leveraging operating and product metrics to aid strategic and functional decision-making.
- Partner with growth marketers and external agencies to ensure CAC, LTV, and overall marketing ROI is measured from day 1.
- Building analytical framework, which can include ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools
- Find actionable insights through exploratory analysis, impact accounting, and experimentation
- Designing and conducting A/B tests on product features and UX design to optimize performance metrics.
- Oversee implementation of foundational data infrastructure and tools (Customer Data Platform, Dashboard Reporting tool, Mobile Measurement tool).
- Design, develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leaders have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g., make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a high-growth tech startup
- You have a solid analytical foundation. You can use SQL to query large datasets, have a strong understanding of product and business metrics, and have experience with A/B testing.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You are an extraordinarily fast learner. You have a natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- Passion for problem-solving, critical thinking, and data
- Sharp business judgment and the ability to see past the noise
- Strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.