Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Define and monitor key product and user metrics; investigate changes in metrics and propose next steps (this will be done in collaboration with product and business strategy teams)
- Analyzing the customer experience and product performance data to extract meaningful insights to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, etc…)
- Designing, reporting, and leveraging operating and product metrics to aid strategic and functional decision-making.
- Partner with growth marketers and external agencies to ensure CAC, LTV, and overall marketing ROI is measured from day 1.
- Building analytical framework, which can include ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools
- Find actionable insights through exploratory analysis, impact accounting, and experimentation
- Designing and conducting A/B tests on product features and UX design to optimize performance metrics.
- Oversee implementation of foundational data infrastructure and tools (Customer Data Platform, Dashboard Reporting tool, Mobile Measurement tool).
- Design, develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leaders have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g., make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a high-growth tech startup
- You have a solid analytical foundation. You can use SQL to query large datasets, have a strong understanding of product and business metrics, and have experience with A/B testing.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You are an extraordinarily fast learner. You have a natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- Passion for problem-solving, critical thinking, and data
- Sharp business judgment and the ability to see past the noise
- Strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events