Panasonic – Pro Video Inside Sales Support
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Interface with headquarter staff (e.g. marketing, operations, supply chain, etc.) to assist sales personnel, resellers and customers with quick answers and efficient resolution of issues regarding order tracking information, product specifications, and other supporting information on an as-needed basis.
- Assist sales personnel and resellers with deal registrations, pricing/quotes, partner portal data entry, demo sample products requests and other customer service items on an as-needed basis.
- Update information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. This includes account details, sales history data, and profiles. Develop and share customer and sales data from CRM software on monthly basis.
- Prospect sales leads, identify decision makers, establish relationships in order to manage the customer nurturing process from initial product interest, inbound sales leads and trade show or event attendees in order to qualify product interest and purchase timing.
- Develop and provide timely, accurate sales and forecast reports. Attend required sales conference calls and meetings.
Product Management Support:
- Participate in competitive product research and analysis per product category for key model positioning.
- Assist with price management, inventory reporting and competitive analysis.
- Maintain customer data base per key product model or system purchases for category referencing.
- Participate in monthly PSI process and support product management with model analysis, sales forecasting, inventory management and SCM coordination.
- Participate in product category sales tools, promotional planning, presentation material development and new product launch activities.
- Support product management with marketing campaign initiatives
Executive Management Support:
- Support group management with data analysis, report and presentation generation.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management (Salesforce preferred).
- Bi-Lingual Japanese
- Self-motivated, resilient, can-do attitude with a high degree of multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
- Excellent judgment and able to work in a challenging matrix management environment.
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals.
- Newark, NJ based office position with limited travel for event or customer meeting support
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.