Panasonic –Pricing Analyst /Cost Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Provide and Get Pricing Approval for all OEM pack customer requests:
- Create pack price proposal based on costed BOM, Landed Costs, and acceptable margin guidelines for new projects.
- Schedule Merit Review meeting to review price proposal and seek preliminary approval at the meeting.
- Manage purchase price changes of cells used in OEM products.
- Interface with all Intra-company Divisions, Factory, Engineering, Accounting & Sales Team as needed to complete Price & Cost activities and assignments.
- For existing projects, obtain management approval for price registration in SAP, requires review of price effective dates, Download SAP BOM, Create Costing Sheet, Calculate Margin and submit for approval. Monitor approval process until complete.
Responsible for scheduling and hosting Merit Review Meeting to review Price, Margin & Costs:
- Manage Merit Review Schedule.
- Create & Modify Costing Sheet.
- Verify and analyze materials in advance of Merit Review meeting. Identify any potential errors or additional data necessary. Correct and, or obtain the data prior to Merit Review Meeting, BOM, Landed Costs, Duties, Cost Down, Component change, etc.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Degree required
- 1-2 plus years of price and costing experience preferred, possibly in Cost Accounting environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- SAP experience preferred but ERP experience required.
- Supply Chain Management and, or Logistics experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Key desired behaviors. E.G., problem solving, innovation, collaboration, etc. Organizational Skills include detail oriented, understands how to prioritize workload.
- Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead of next steps.
- Analyzes several data points and understands the relationship among them in order to make a valuable decision.
- Key communications contacts, internal and external, and level of persuasion required.
- High level of proactive communication, written and oral.
- Build networks, collect and share wisdom through training and experience.
- Clear, concise method of communicating information to internal and external customers.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.