1. Must understand and follow all safety requirements for operating equipment
2. Set up machines according to drawing specifications.
3. Cut and modify materials according to layout
4. Identify defective parts
5. Must have knowledge of the operation on either the T-drill bender or tube spinner
6. Support Lean Initiatives.
7. Clean equipment and work area.
8. Rework parts as needed.
9. Complete paperwork when job is finished.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.\n
• High school or equivalent.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and drawings. Must be able to use calipers and tape measures for measurements.
• Must be willing to train on all equipment within the department.
• Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Must be willing to cross-train.