- Review and Analyze project data and work with the teams to resolve any issues
- Assist in documenting and managing PMO processes
- Assist the PMs and team leads and consolidate project status reports for management review
- Setup and organize weekly meetings
- On-board and train new resources on PMO processes and expectations
Develop and manage cross program communications
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Preferred: None
- 3+ years of experience as a PMO analyst, or a similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools
- Highly organized, exceptional time management and task prioritization abilities
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks on tight timelines
- Strong Program coordination and administration abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Maintain Program SharePoint site
- Proactively manage issues, risks, and scope changes and escalate as needed in a timely manner
- Relevant and successful project management and/or consulting experience as PMO analyst working in a fast-paced, global, and dynamic organization
- Understanding of project management methods, tools, and techniques
- Experience working in different time zones and virtually collaborating with teams
- Has a passion for Project / Program / Portfolio Management
- Experience with online collaboration / facilitation tools
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.