Panasonic – Planning Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the VP by compiling data and reports business results and market conditions. Forecasts future performance of the division’s business and assists in the preparation and evaluation of business plans. Assists in the preparation of strategic and tactical plans to meet the division’s objectives. Responsible for meeting content and documents as well as business reports and minutes.
Preparation of Business Reports:
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, databases, forecasts and summaries.
- Develops detailed PSI plans and presents to management prior to submission to factories.
- Compiles accurate data on sales, profitability, inventory, backlog and other performance indicators.
- Analyzes results versus budget plan.
Improve accuracy and process efficiency daily operation:
- Utilizing each system to expand and deep categories and automate process.
- Determines current/potential business and product trends. Develops, coordinates and maintains competitor profiles and market intelligence data files.
- Complies data and develops presentation materials and charts for management meetings and presentations as required.
What You’ll Bring:
- Plays a key role in providing the necessary information and analysis for the division to formulate its business plans and objectives.
Education & Experience:
- A four-year degree in business/marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Three or more years specific analysis /business planning experience is required.
- Ability to multitask, problem solving, collaboration.
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills are required.
- Ability to operate PC and appropriate software programs is required to accomplish specific duties.
- Good understanding of cultural diversity.
- Strong problem-solving communication and collaboration skills
- Strong written and oral communication interpretation Japanese skills are preferred.
- Ability to travel as required of the position approximately 5%.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.