1. Receive work assignments through oral and/or written instructions
2. Follow job schedule instructions
3. Work with hand/power tools throughout the day
4. Assist with completion of product; i.e., installation, finishing, cleaning, prep-work
5. Observe and follow safety rules and regulations 6. Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
7. Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Basic reading and math skills
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Must be able to read and understand units of measurement
• Must be able to use hand/power tools
• Must have general carpentry skills
• Must have assembly knowledge
• Must be able to apply moderate torque with hand tools throughout workday
• Forklift skills a plus
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.