Panasonic – Physical Security Systems Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Physical Security Systems Specialist will support PNA Corporate Security in the technical administration of security programs, processes, and strategies which include physical security, asset, and employee protection programs for Panasonic North America (PNA).
- Plans and recommends to management the physical security systems and service requirements for the company. Responsible for the coordination of the servicing of alarm systems, access controls, video cameras, burglary, radio systems and all other types of physical security equipment.
- Review submitted reports to document and analyze data pertaining to incident reporting, investigations and audits.
- Assist with the management of company emergency notification system and employee travel safety program
- Perform administrative security tasks as required.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 Years of experience in corporate security and/or physical security systems
- ASIS APP, CPP, PSP and/or physical security systems certification(s)
- GSOC experience
- Administrative experience with Emergency Notification Systems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Window, MS Office, etc.)
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently on project, with supervisory oversight when necessary
- PNA Corporate Security
- PNA Facilities, Procurement, and Risk Management
- PNA Constractors & Vendors
- 40 Hours/week
- Office environment
- 20-30% Domestic Travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.