The Performance Parts Supervisor serves as the voice of the customer and acts as a liaison between the Customer, both internal and external and factory/buyer planner team to satisfy customer requests and resolve issues. This position requires leadership skills and the ability to work across departmental and business unit lines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all parts quotes and orders entered in either Oracle or the ecommerce site for both domestic and Canadian customers. Following through and communicating with the customers to ensure the team is providing high level service. Handle escalated customer contacts.
- Track department goals/metrics for each direct report and communicate their progress.
- Align the parts sales rep team with the balance of the Customer Engagement team, manufacturing plant and buyer/planner team to develop and implement process improvements, to meet or exceed departmental goals, reduce order management cycle time, improve order accuracy, and foster a collaborative atmosphere in support of common goals.
- Responsible for the on-going training and development of the team to ensure progression opportunities are available that support the business need.
- Monitor calls/emails for quality and report on the parts sales reps calls through the phone ACD system.
- Monitor and coach team members on the ability to “Seal the Deal” and the ability to increase sales with add on parts.
- Responsible for supervising the team that processes Warranty Orders, freight claims and Return Authorization’s. Monitor department reports for timely execution.
- Create, develop, present, and implement continuous improvement plans, processes, value streams and work instructions that drive efficiencies into the daily workflow.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- HS Diploma Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years customer engagement experience supporting complex accounts
- 2 years leading a team.
- Proven performance in managing orders for internal/external customers, including orders for high volume team accounts, and finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be customer focused and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Oracle experience a plus
Knowledge of automatic call routing system