Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors the departments shared mailbox and assigns work appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Point person for client categories to support escalations regarding parts quotes, orders and tracking information.
- Identify problems and trends and be solution driven with minimal supervision.
- Document best practices and share information with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for utilizing Hussmann systems to enter quotes and orders from customers, both internal and external. Investigate customer issues and provide resolution with speed and excellence.
- Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
- Ability to make decisions based on the financial impact of the actions to Hussmann and customer.
- Work collaboratively with all other Performance Parts team members to ensure the progress of orders for shipment exceed customer expectations.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of customer and transaction data.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ customer engagement experience supporting complex clients, 1-year Hussmann customer support experience or relevant industry experience
- Work effectively in a diverse team.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Oracle and BSS knowledge a plus
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Able to meet short and long-term deadlines with limited supervision.
- Bi-lingual English /Spanish is a plus.
*Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.