• Experience with large-volume quoting for parts sales
• Achieve individual and company set revenue and gross profit goals by selling products to Original Equipment Manufacturers/OEMs, Refrigeration Contractors, and Refrigeration Distributors.
• Compile and maintain lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads through networking, mining trade paper sources, referrals, advertising leads and “cold canvas” sales calls.
• Travel within assigned area to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and build relationships which lead into being their single-source supplier.
• Work with new and existing Independent Manufacturer Representatives to sustain and grow customer base.
• Bring sales support to Hussmann sales teams, service branches and retail independent distributors to achieve AOP outcomes.
• Bring value to trade shows and industry associations by participating in committees, networking, and developing relationships.
• Have working knowledge of company’s systems, processes and future strategies for customer satisfaction; act as liaison to the factory and the sales organization.
• Create and implement annual personal development plan that is focused on skill-building in the areas of communication, selling, organization and refrigeration.
• 5+ years’ experience (parts sales)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong problem-solving and superior verbal and written communication skill
• Deadline and goal-driven self-starter, comfortable in a corporate environment
• Statewide (and outside of state in Heartland District as needed) travel approximately 10%
• Technical sales experience a plus
• Experience in commercial refrigeration industry preferred
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.