In this role you will perform warehouse activities and manage parts in support of commercial refrigeration installation and service functions. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time in the warehouse or delivering parts to job sites in the area.
- Act with a sense of urgency and accountability to satisfy the customer by fully identifying customer issues and offering timely and quality solutions.
- Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
- Process parts orders create, maintain, update, and reconcile purchase orders; update all systems
- Maintain knowledge of refrigeration parts
- Adhere to purchase order company policies and procedures.
- Place orders for service department; support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes
- Review invoices for purchased commodities as required by Accounts Payable
- Stages, ships and receives parts
- Delivers parts to job sites as needed
- Complete freight claims for damaged goods
- Manage receipts, inspect, and stock incoming products
- Maintain company tool list
- Ensure proper working order of tools
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Formal Education Requirement:
Required Level: High School
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 2 years
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to make decisions, learn, think rationally and exercise good judgment
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Must have basic math skills including an understanding of weight, measurement, and volume.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career: Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.