- Identify customer issues and offering timely and quality solutions.
- Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
- Process orders received from service & installation teams.
- Create, maintain, update, and reconcile purchase orders.
- Adheres to purchase order company policies & procedures.
- Support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes.
- Review invoices for purchased commodities as required by accounts payable.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Formal Education Requirement: High school
Experience: 1+ years
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Ability to deal with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercise good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.