Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing, and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers worldwide. The customer base includes supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service.
- You will identify customer issues and offer and quality solutions that meet customer expectations.
- You will ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved promptly.
- Process orders received from service & installation teams.
- Create and maintain purchase orders.
- Follow purchase order company procedures.
- Place orders for departments other than service such as sheet metal, controls, HVAC, refurbishing, and installation department. Support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes.
- Review invoices for purchased commodities as needed by Accounts Payable.
- Receive accounts payable.
- Assign POS
- Review/Handle vendor statements
- Timesheet Review
- Handle Invoice Discrepancies
- Pay vendor invoices
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Report to the Fulfillment Leader
- High School Diploma
- Less than 1 years experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.