The Parts Procurement Clerk is responsible for achieving sales goals and administering order management processes for repair parts. The position also identifies customer needs and resolves parts or equipment issues with the sale and timely delivery of quality parts and solution offerings.
Act with a sense of urgency and accountability to satisfy the customer by fully identifying customer issues and offering timely and quality solutions.
Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
Process orders received from service & installation teams.
Create, maintain, update, and reconcile purchase orders.
Adheres to purchase order company policies & procedures.
Place orders for departments other than service such as sheet metal, controls, HVAC, refurbishing, and installation department as needed. Support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes.
Reviewing invoices for purchased commodities as required by Accounts Payable. Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment. Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
- High school diploma required