Panasonic – Partner Success Manager
About YO Labs
Technology has changed daily life in a way no one could have imagined. It’s made us more productive, capable and connected. But it has come at a cost. We’re productive, but overwhelmed. Capable but paralyzed by too many choices. Connected, but only if social media counts. Living this way creates a void in our daily lives. YO Labs is here to change that. Our team is committed to alleviating the mental load that our modern world has created by putting human connection back into technology and caretaking at the heart of everything we create.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Our Partner Success Manager will be responsible for building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our pros and local businesses in the YO Labs Network. This person will strive to help our partners grow with YO Labs while at the same time help maintain a high level of quality of customer service for our members. At YO Labs we are striving to build meaningful partnerships with local businesses in the communities we serve. As a partner success manager, you will play an integral role in our success.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of what motivates professionals and businesses to engage and partner with YO Labs and be able to relate to the unique needs and challenges of their day to day operations. In addition to be the key contact person for our most important accounts, you will also contribute to building loyalty and engagement programs that will deepen our relationships with all YO Labs partners.
- Build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with pros and businesses in the Network by providing opportunities for them to learn and engage with us
- Help pros and businesses grow their business over time, so they view YO as a partner and want to provide the best service possible to our members
- Champion Network engagement initiatives so we are always top of mind. This includes monthly webinars, meet-ups, and training opportunities
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to provide insights, recommendations, and support when creating pro or business-related requests
- Ownership of “playbooks” that the team can rely on for best practices, scoping questions, and general topic overviews
- Set performance KPIs for pros and work with them to improve their profile/standing
- Collaborate with marketing to identify opportunities to highlight top Partners to promote their businesses, build community engagement, and generate quality referrals for the Network
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.