Panasonic – Partner Sales Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Currently, PANASONIC (PSSNA) has an immediate opening available for a Partner Sales Manager focusing on the rugged handheld and tablet mobility vertical. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL RESIDE IN DENVER, PHOENIX, LA, SAN FRANCISCO, PORTLAND, or SEATTLE areas.
- Meets /Exceeds annual territory partner growth quota
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement and sales growth of Panasonic rugged handheld and tablet partners/ resellers; work with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce additional revenue streams and deliver YOY growth targets. Work closely with Panasonic field sales teams to develop partner engagement at the field level to drive pipeline growth and revenue attainment.
- Coordinate Channel enablement activities and provide sales, technical and product information and training; manage Deal Registrations, train on partner portals and order fulfillment
- Co-develop and drive the creation and execution of quarterly and annual marketing plans to drive territory business to top Panasonic partners utilizing Marketing Development Funds; review and determine ROI of such marketing plans.
- Interfaces directly with partners to ensure satisfaction with Panasonic solutions
- Manages and qualifies new potential rugged handheld and tablet partners
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Experience (5+ years) of Channel based experience selling high tech rugged products through end-users and channel partners; industry experience and understanding of the rugged handheld and tablet mobility verticals as well as active contacts in those verticals are required.
- Strong understanding of automated data capture technologies (i.e. barcoding, RFID) as well as mobile application development is required
- Proven success managing significant reseller relationships
- Degree Preferred or job-related experience
- Understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/sales teams
- Experience with executive and sales mapping
- Microsoft Office including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce CRM
- Travel up to 70% of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to travel
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.