Panasonic – Part-Time Electronics/Software Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Maintain / debug existing custom electronic components / systems for various projects.
- Maintain / debug custom software for various projects.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- B.S. or higher in electronics / software engineering.
- 3+ years practical electronics/software experience.
- Expertise in electronic circuit design and fabrication.
- Expertise in electronic instrumentation software design and implementation.
- Experience with mechanical CAD (e.g., SolidWorks) a strong plus.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.