As the Parts Procurement Clerk, you will administer the order management process for commercial refrigeration repair parts. You will also identify customer needs and resolve parts or equipment issues with the sale and delivery of quality parts and solution offerings. You will report to the Warehouse Lead in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Identify customer parts issues and offer solutions
- Resolve problems relating to delivery, quality, and pricing
- Process orders received from refrigeration service and installation teams
- Create purchase orders
- Place orders for departments other than service such as sheet metal, controls, HVAC, refurbishing, and the installation department
- Support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes
- Review invoices for purchased commodities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma
- 0 - 2 years of related experience
- Experience using computer systems
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer