Performs various functions related to handling and tracking of empty packaging (totes). Local contact for tote management concerns. Monitors tote flow cycle from customer to Panasonic to factory and back to customer. Interacts with Customer Care, Purchasing, Program Management and Sales for the improvement of existing and/or new processes that support packaging requirements, space, procurement and cost.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees engaged in the supply chain of Finish Goods Packaging with Factories, Program Management, Sales, and Customer Care.
- Establish and maintain processes that support the improvement of procurement, space requirements, and cost.
- Prepares the performance of customer’s return supply chain of finish good packaging.
- Supports the development and execution of optimal processes, methods, and routings to deliver damage-free finish goods packaging across all locations.
- Monitors performance of the empty container inventory across all locations by maintaining established levels of empty container inventory and communicates alerts and organizes actions/teams to close the gap.
- Oversees and reviews Slow Moving and Non Moving (Obsolete) inventory of finish good packaging. Communicates with stakeholders (Sales, Program Management and Customer Care) to actively drive alternative usage or timely disposal in accordance with Customer / Company Policy.
- Responsible for ISM management as part of the management of staff members, their work and workplace.
- Responsible for the management of information security as part of the normal management of the business. Must cooperate with the Company ISM Professionals in implementing the information security policies within the Company, and ensures that information is handled in compliance with the Global ISM Related Regulations.
- Interprets, complies and enforces Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Initiates, recommends, or provides solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Lead team reviews of key performance indicators during SQDC Meetings.
- Perform accountabilities of packaging coordinator as needed.
- High School Education/GED required.
- Three (3) years related experience in a Logistics or Supply Chain management environment or a directly related field that includes inventory or packaging.
- Supervisory or lead role experience required.
- Specific experience in an automotive electronics-manufacturing environment preferred.
- English / Spanish fluency strongly preferred.
- Work experience in a cross-cultural, Global environment preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships reconciling customer issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Windows based databases appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning or Warehouse Management System software and inventory management processes is preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.