Panasonic Connect North America Professional Services is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
- Provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customers
- Provide support for product-specific incoming calls, chats and emails
- Demonstrate timely and efficient resolution of customer contacts
- Exercise empowerment within guidelines when accommodating customers
- Evaluate, research and escalate as appropriate for skill level
- Support customer requests for general inquiries and route as appropriate
- Accurately document customer contacts within product-specific ticketing systems
- Demonstrate efficient and appropriate use of resources
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to learn new products and product types
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of electronics required
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and manuals
- PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-based environment
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to follow established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to respond positively to customer emotions, stress and negative circumstances; ability to overcome objections using skillful persuasion
Bilingual English/Spanish and Bilingual English/Portuguese skills Desirable
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Qualified candidates will be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new processes are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
The hourly range of $17.00-20.00hr is just one component of Panasonic's Total Package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual's knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.