The Order Management Specialist provides top tier customer service to their assigned accounts through management of orders from receipt through shipping, and by partnering with team members and partners to ensure best in class results.
- Manage the receipt and entry of original equipment or parts orders from field sales, ensuring completeness and accuracy before acknowledging orders
- Communicate with field sales, internal departments (Scheduling, Purchasing, Engineering, Shipping, and Quality) and plant management to keep everyone informed about the status of the sales orders throughout the life cycle of the orders.
- You will work with the Production Scheduling department to ensure the customer requested ship date is communicated to Scheduling and the plant committed ship dates of orders are communicated to field sales promptly.
- Ensure all sales order changes are coordinated with Production Scheduling, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing to verify the plant's ability to accept the changes.
- Improve product knowledge and system skills.
- You will update reports for use by management. Reports include: Plant backlog, On Time Shipment to Request and to Promise, Acknowledgment turnaround time, Daily order receipts.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Oversee complex accounts
- Demonstrated increased product knowledge
- Internal Hussmann experience
- Share knowledge by assisting with onboarding, mentoring and cross training
- Proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Email experience
Qualifications and Education requirements:
High School diploma or GED
Years of Experience: 2+ years
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.