PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: List the 5 to 7 major results/outcomes of this position. List them in descending order of importance.
1. Manage the receipt and entry of original equipment and/or parts orders from field sales, ensuring completeness and accuracy prior to acknowledging orders
2. Effectively communicate with field sales, internal departments (Scheduling, Purchasing, Engineering, Shipping, and Quality) and plant management to keep everyone abreast of the status of the sales orders throughout the life cycle of the orders.
3. Work closely with the Production Scheduling department to ensure the customer requested ship date is communicated to Scheduling and the plant committed ship dates of orders are communicated to field sales in a timely manner.
4. Ensure all sales order changes are coordinated with Production Scheduling, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing to verify the plant’s ability to accept the changes.
5. Continuously improve product knowledge and system skills.
6. Update reports for use by management. Reports include: Plant backlog, On Time Shipment to Request and to Promise, Acknowledgment turnaround time, Daily order receipts.
SCOPE & DIMENSIONS: In numerical terms, describe the scope and impact of the position (e.g., revenue size of the business, number of customers, budgets or payroll information.)
DOES THE SCOPE OF THE JOB ENCOMPASS: (check all that apply)
0 Whole Company 0 Department
1 Location (please specify) __Bridgeton, MO
0 Product Line (please specify) ________________
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
Required Level: 1High School 0Bachelors Degree 0Masters Degree 0Other ______________
Preferred level: 0High School 1Bachelors Degree 0Masters Degree 0Other ______________
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE NECESSARY: 1 0 – 5 0 5 – 10 0 10 – 20 0 20+
I, II and III High School plus sufficient experience relevant to position, college preferred
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: (e.g. physical demands, confidentiality requirements, travel requirements)
• Customer focused and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
II In addition to I:
• Ability to problem solve
• Responsible for complex account
• Demonstrated increased product knowledge
• Intermediate Excel skills
III In addition to I and II:
• Internal Hussmann experience
• Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations
• Work independently with limited supervision
• Share knowledge by assisting with onboarding, mentoring and cross training
• Proficient in Excel