Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
- Fill customer and technician part requests/orders in a timely manner
- Determine correct part numbers and “pick” parts for orders received
- Use computer based system to enter/record required data
- Receive/process product from vendors
- Maintain parts/model data from a variety of sources
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location
- Recommend layout improvements to the parts department manager and assist in physical rearrangement of layout
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Schematic Manuals
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner
- Arrange for delivery or shipment of parts as required
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Perform data input of required material
- Complete accurate defective part documentation
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including shipping support and clean-up activities
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants to PSSNA/HCS are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.