Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Provide support by interacting with Operations Business Representatives from all levels to understand broad business needs and conduct data analysis to identify opportunities to optimize Operations Business needs through technical solutions, such as Business Intelligence. Activities include self-driven and business guided data analysis, develop, test, and maintenance of technical solutions and Business Intelligence solutions, including communications at all business levels of insights and usage training of developed solutions.
• Requirements Gathering: Understand and work with Operations Business Organizations to understand business needs, analyze data to identify insights and new technical solutions opportunities
• Design Business Intelligence Solutions: Understanding of data architecture design Reporting/Dashboard/Dashboard Page Solutions in various Business Intelligence applications
• Testing & Training: Preform testing of Reporting/Dashboard/Dashboard Pages. Conduct Peer Review and conduct User Testing
• Maintenance & Support: Ensure daily operations in developed solutions including data integrity and system related issues are identified and resolved.
• Data and Business Analysis: Preform data analysis to identify the effectiveness and efficiency of Business Operations, communicate insights with business leaders of all levels with identification of improvement opportunities.
The salary or hourly wage range of $67,000 – $113,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
What we're looking for:
• Excel in technical use of MS Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excel in technical use of Business Intelligence applications.
• Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
• Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand changes or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective and timely responses or elevated issues to higher management.
• Knowledge of aircraft industry and PAC IFE equipment preferred.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent in Business, Statistics, Science, Math or similar degree or related field or 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) credential or related credential preferred
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive flexible paid time off. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1.
- Washington residents only are eligible for: Washington’s Family and Medical Leave program and Washington’s Paid Sick Leave program.
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.