Panasonic – New Business Development Mgr. II
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
Education and Experience:
- A four year degree in engineering preferred and, or business or marketing.
- 5 years specific marketing or new business development experience is required. Experiences in business related to Qualcomm is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill is required, including wireless and cellphone communications, automotive, and IOT technologies
- Working knowledge of Office 365, strong skill in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and appropriate social networking services
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills are essential.
- Self driven ability to contact new customers or partner to draw out information necessary for new business development
- Passion and tenacity for new business creation is required
- Strong written, negotiation, and oral communication capabilities, including major presentations to high-level internal or external contacts, are required. International communication skills to contact overseas affiliates are indispensable
- Aggressive communication attitude with other Panasonic organizations globally
- 30 percent travel required. Occasional International Travel required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $110,000 - $140,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!