Panasonic – New Business Development Manager II
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Investigate and analyze market: Investigate macro information, industry market trend and competitor positioning Determines target and potential business area, customers, and estimate effective demand size. Clarify figure of market demand and business opportunity.
Make proposal to potential customer: With co-workers’ collaboration, search and determines appropriate product or technology for target customer. With selected product and technology, make proposition or business idea to create customer value.
Contribute to product development at factory: With feedback or opinion from customer or partner, make request for factory to develop new and competitive product or technology meeting with market needs. Day-to-day communication for this accountability occurs with factory in Japan or product management team in US.
Customer relation management: Act as primary point of contact for a customer. Identify key business engineering contacts at customer and coordinate appropriate meetings. Create an integrated customer strategy to contribute to customer needs and Panasonic growth through the alignment of road-maps between the companies.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- A four-year degree in engineering (preferred) and/or business/marketing.
- 5 years specific marketing/new business development experience is required. Experiences in business related to Intel is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill is e required, including statistical modeling and trend analysis especially in IT infrastructure (data center and networking)
- Working knowledge of office 365, strong skill in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and appropriate social networking services
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills are essential
- Self-driven ability to contact new customers or partner to draw out information necessary for new business development
- Passion and tenacity for new business creation is required
- 30% travel required. Occasional International Travel required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.