Panasonic – National Business Dev Rep.
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The National Business Dev rep is responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales of Panasonic Logistics Solutions to business organizations. This hard charging, proactive and independent sales professional will use their 2-5 years of sales experience in supply chain to drive incremental business of Panasonic Logistic Solutions including customs brokerage, warehousing, cross docking and domestic/ international OTR transportation services. This role will develop, implement, and manage a strategic business and sales plan in conjunction with the PLSA senior management team. They will help develop and manage relationships with customers, partners and distributors that will lead to the attainment of yearly Gross Revenue goals of $500K-$5M per sales rep. At this time limited travel will be required.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Selling/Account Management/Customer Service
- Attain minimum of 80 percent of assigned annual sales quota
- Develop business and relationships with clients through close communications including but not limited to personal visits
- Promote new and key services to this customer base through demonstrations and presentations
- Develop and manage sales and marketing programs to develop increased awareness & demand for our service portfolio
- Maintain records of customer information & performance. Establish goals and track performance to objectives
- Manage customer service issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop & identify new opportunities through prospecting and key end user calls and demos to meet the company objectives of pipeline development
- Prospect through calling, emailing, zoom meeting, in person visits
- Work with Industry Partners as much as possible to help develop this new business
- Maintain data base of calls to prospects for future use and communications
- Work with internal and external partners to identify new prospects
- Close new business
- Provide timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts; Attend required sales conference calls
- Give thorough market feedback to management
- Give a high degree of attention to individual performance against the assigned business plan
- Plan activities, agendas, programs with achieving business budget always in mind
- Give high attention to the plan numbers, current and projected performance to that plan
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent 2 to 5 years in transportation supply chain industry, specifically customs or warehousing
- Must have strong communications skills to include presentation experience to groups
- Must have a working knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system or worked with one in the past
- Bilingual Spanish and English a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.