Panasonic Avionics Corporation is looking for a Multimedia Design Specialist I to join our Brand & Creative Team at our corporate office in Irvine, CA.
Salary ranges from $61,000 to $103,000 based on years of experience.
*** Relocation is not provided for this position. Candidate must live close to Irvine, CA ***
This is a full time, direct hire position, offering full medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance. Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, unlimited PTO, 14 paid Company Holidays, 7 sick days, and 3 personal days. Ask your recruiter about additional perks to work with PAC.
*** This is a hybrid/onsite position based in Irvine, CA --- Minimum 3 days a week or 60% onsite each month. ***
WHO IS PANASONIC AVIONICS?
If you've ever boarded a plane with a video display on the seat in front of you, offering Movies, TV, Gaming, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Audio; there's a great chance that Panasonic Avionics is behind it all. And we are looking for the best and brightest to join our Brand & Creative Team to help us continue to provide the best In-Flight-Entertainment products on the planet.
The Multimedia Design Specialist will support the efforts of the Brand & Creative team though the design, development & execution of materials for both internal and external use. These materials include digital, print, web, motion and environmental graphics that will be used in the promotion of Panasonic Avionics’ brand and in-flight entertainment products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Assist in the development and execution of communication strategies in support of business initiatives and brand direction.
· Assist in the development of multiple creative solutions that meet strategic, creative and technical objectives.
· Assist in design and execution of digital graphics to be used in web, animation, digital collateral, and video content.
· Assist in design and execution of printed marketing materials including: catalogs, brochures, training manuals, flyers, datasheets, event invitations, event signage and large format booth graphics, newsletters, environmental and other print documents using professional page layout and graphic design software.
· Ensure projects accurately meet industry, corporate and department design and print specifications.
· Provide input on style and usage guidelines.
· Support and enforce the current brand guidelines.
· Assist in photography and video shoots.
· Assist in post-production and editing of photography and video projects.
· Support department in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations for customer meetings and presentations.
· Assist in the organization and maintenance of file structure and project archiving within the creative team.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
· BA or BFA Degree in graphic design, visual design, new media, related fields and/or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience or equivalent in Graphic Design or related field is required.
· Must be able to provide a portfolio showing history of design work and thought process.
· Possess a high degree of creativity and initiative for creation of materials.
· Excellent graphic communication skills and high proficiency with graphic application software.
· Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional)
· Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
· Apple Software (Keynote & Pages)
· Has the initiative to take a project from conception to completion with minimal direction.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and familiar with project management culture and project tracking/documentation procedures.
· Ability to quickly grasp the fundamentals of our business and organizational structure.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to thrive in a team/collaboration environment.
· Highly motivated and able to work independently and cross-functionally to ensure on-time delivery of all projects.
· Uses professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
· Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Occasional travel may be required.
· Extended hours may be required.
WHAT IS PREFERRED:
· Understanding of common UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision etc.
· Understanding of video and audio editing software such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ 50% match, 2 weeks PTO, 7 paid sick days, 3 personal days, 11 paid Holidays, Tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation