Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
- Design requirements for new systems, new system configurations, sub-systems, software and products in support of projects and programs.
- Provide documentation of designs and requirements for new systems, new system configurations, sub-systems, software and products in support of projects and programs.
- Participate in design reviews of requirements implementation.
- Perform customer proposal development with system definition and functional requirements.
- Support prototype development of new systems, new system configurations, software and products.
- Provide technical direction to members of assigned work teams.
- Communicate system requirements for systems, new system configurations, sub-systems, software and products both internally and externally with the customer.
- Participate in customer discussions to ensure understanding and communication of the optimal technical solution.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate with engineering, sales, marketing, OEMs, and customers.
- Demonstrated experience providing identifiable contributions to the success of a specific product/project.
- Ability to provide technical direction to assigned project teams and perform as a technical expert and a source of information.
- Highly proficient in project planning while addressing external/internal dependencies and associated logistics across multiple functions.
- Proficient with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Electronic Engineering field.
- Uses professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Develop solutions to clearly defined problems of moderate to diverse scope. Analysis involves selecting the best alternative method or process from among several existing alternatives, or based on evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Use expertise, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, system level definition capabilities, and customer service skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or other related engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years’ of experience in large scale integrated systems.
*** Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.