Panasonic Avionics connects the business and pleasure of flying. We design, develop, manufacture, and install customized inflight entertainment and communications (IFEC) solutions that positively impact the airline’s business, based on their specific fleet, brand, and operations requirements.
We use broadband connectivity to connect an airline’s IFE system to their marketing and maintenance organizations. Our global turnkey support organization delivers proactive maintenance and repair services that ensure maximum system reliability, availability, and performance. We deliver more than entertainment systems. We deliver business solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years web development experience
- Expert proficiency NodeJS
- Experience building and consuming/integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL & MariaDB preferred)
- Basic Unix skills
- Writing unit tests and using Test-driven development (TDD)
- Git version control branching and merging
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Professional communication skills and the ability analyze requirements, propose solutions, and deliver a finished product.
- PHP 7+
- PHP Unit
- Laravel 5 PHP framework
- Apache, Nginx configuration
- Docker and containerization technologies
- Cloud development
- Microservice development
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.