Hardware and software integration of new and/or existing systems, functions and LRUs designed by the Development Engineering and the Software Development groups.
- Integration test of LRU and system functionality.
- Ensure all testing is properly documented and submitted.
- Responsible for the integration and maintenance of a test rack configuration with regards to the systems installation.
Software and system testing of all Inflight Entertainment (IFE) functionality for existing systems.
- Participate in the design and development of all IFE system functionality.
- Participate in all efforts in the testing and regression testing of software phase releases.
- Assist and support all engineering efforts company-wide as required.
- Assist in developing test plans and procedures to validate system requirements.
Troubleshoot problems reported for all Panasonic Avionics IFE products.
- Focal for software development, integration and problem investigation for all assigned equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot and analyze root cause of any system anomalies/discrepancies in hardware and/or software.
- BS in EE, computer science or related degree, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 1-3 years experience in software/system engineering development and/or software/hardware testing.
- IFE and/or Avionics industry experience is preferred.
- A technical background in development and test.
- Familiar with Unix and Linux OS. Basic understanding of systems administrator capabilities and command language for Linux is preferred.
- Possess solid writing and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in person and on the phone.
- Learns to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.