Panasonic Connect - MES Solutions Consultant
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You Get to Do:
- Perform MES business requirements analysis and specifications, system design, application software configuration, development, testing, installation, startup, and maintenance
- Perform, and provide guidance for, system integration and application design, architecture development and support for complex and generic MES platforms
- Provide design and configuration of computer system solutions in support of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, SCADA, or Manufacturing Execution Systems, MES, integration to Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP, and Quality Systems
- Provide independent support to consulting, systems architecture, integration and solution optimization activities for both internal and external facing initiatives, including requirements gathering, feasibility studies, and preparation of functional specifications, upgrade assessments, and Requests for Proposals, RFPs.
- Develop, implement, and conduct user and administration training as part of the installation process
What You'll Bring:Education and Experience:
- Requires Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Management Information System, Business Management, or other relevant discipline, or, demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and successful experience.
- Requires broad knowledge of such fields as engineering, computer sciences, management information systems, business administration, etc. equivalent to four years of college, plus a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training. Or, possess equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess independent knowledge, skills and experience in computer programming, database design, and software configuration, with majority of skills successfully executed within one or more manufacturing industries.
- Passion for solving complex problems, often with little guidance
- Comfortable leading customer facing solution sessions and workshops
- Equally good working with a team and taking individual responsibility
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Experience in presenting to customer groups
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills
- Proficient use of Excel, WORD, PPT
- Experience with aHa, Jira or other Project Tracking Software tools.
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis up to 100 percent
- Technical aptitude in order to initiate pilot projects, demos and present to customers
- Energetic and willing to go the extra mile
- Travel is required 50 to 75 percent
What We Offer:
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.