Panasonic – MEMS Product and Process Integration Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Co-ordinate and oversee the release of a high-performance MEMS product into production with knowledge in all areas of the MEMS release to production cycle. Project management skills to streamline the characterization qualification and release to production. Team management and team building skills between the development group and an offsite production groups. Experience, insight, and strong team management skills to set and meet the release to production milestones, ensuring all the requirements and documentation for release to production are met.
- Project management planning and implementation
- Support product, probe, and assembly transfer to the production assembly site, hands on MEMS testing and assembly experience is a plus.
- Understand and validate the product specifications and product capability to meet those specifications in production
- Understand the MEMS and circuit designs capabilities when integrated into the finished product to meet the product specifications
- Co-ordinate the reliability, quality, and FA tasks to pass qualification and release to production
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Experience with working with MEMS foundries during product development and release to production phases
- Hands on MEMS testing experience using LabVIEW, lock-in-amplifier, and network analyzer
- MEMS assembly experience with external assembly supply services.
- MEMS Project management experience and understanding what it required to release to production.
- Work with MEMS Design team to develop next generation sensors
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Mechatronics (System/Controls)
- Demonstrated ability to use project management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to use statistical analysis tools (JMP or equivalent)
- Demonstrated understanding of MEMS sensors and actuators
- Knowledge of MEMS fabrication processes and process flows
- Knowledge of MEMS assembly processes and process flows
- Experience and proven skills in technical leadership, including coordination of multi-team member efforts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally organized and driven by results
- Candidate should be self-motivated and a great team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.