Job Description Summary:
The Masterdata Management Program Manager is responsible for developing and implementing MDM governance framework for strategic initiatives across the organization. This role is also responsible for Data Quality Management activities to align with internal, external up/downstream data needs/changes. The individual in this role is also responsible for the set up proactive data quality checks, acts as a data steward, focused on the day-to-day data operations & management tasks and on monitoring the entire lifecycle of data and the data & digital solutions. You will report to the VP, of Digital Architecture.
- Establish and maintain a process that manages the creation, implementation, and maintenance of master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities. Oversees a team of analysts that analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between users and stakeholders.
- Design and Develop process that ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Profiles data sources using SQL and other data discovery tools in support of data quality analysis and business intelligence design efforts
- 10+ years in related role in addition to a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics or related field. Demonstrated experience can be exchanged for the degree.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in Masterdata Management and technical implementation
- 3+ year of experience Leading & providing technical guidance to the team
- Minimum 3+ years' Experience in implementing Data Platform technologies like AWS, Snowflake, Azure is preferred but not required
- Strong experience in solution design, integration architecture, and process improvement
- Rich understanding of data architectural and design patterns including normalized, dimensional, data vault, and multi-dimensional approaches.
- Ability to concisely document and express data architectures and standards that can be readily understood and applied by both IT leadership and developers.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with technologies outside of his/her comfort area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel individually and within teams. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent project, organization change and financial management skills.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of data governance policies and procedure.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.